lundi 16 janvier 2017

My Rebalancing and Magical Facial

I have a very important appointment and I have to be perfect!
My care for a radiant skin!

  With this weather, the skin of my face is uncomfortable. Ok so I have no spots but I feel my cheeks tug, and my cheekbones have redness. My nose seems to be oily. Yes you know this feeling of fatty film even when cleaning normally... To the touch, there are roughnesses in the chin. As for the complexion, with these winter temperatures, there is no miracle: it is time to take care of my face!

This care does'nt take me so much time but I advise you to have the right gesture, to do it after the shower to properly open the pores of the skin of the face (just like for My Deluxe Pedicure) to allow dead cells to be taken off and allow better absorption of care.

And yes, it is a whole program!

First of all, I use the Foam with Precious Immortal Flower from Occitane in Provence. This Foam helps me to eliminate the first impurities. I use it every night and sometimes even in the morning to wake up my skin, and give it a boost. My skin is sharp and smooth. It only takes a few seconds. It's my baby! (Daily, I use it with its Precious Immortal Essential Water)

Just a little Nut of Scrub for my face and neck.
After rinsing my skin, I apply My Scrub to the 7 herbs Erborian and it is pure happiness!  

I insist on the nose by rubbing in circular motion. The texture is fine. I am certain to have a complexion cleared thanks to this formula. I use only a small nut. I love its color anise green. 3 minutes later, I rinse and my skin is ultra soft. 

 The greyish film due to pollution has completely disappeared.


Yes, but ! To ensure a long-term clean skin effect, it is absolutely necessary to apply a mask. Actually, I need two masks! Because my skin is unbalanced and the Zone T does not require the same care as my cheeks or my neck.

And yes, I included the neck so as not to regret it in a few years if you see what I mean!

My Geographic Application of Mask
A nut of Face Mask Rebalancing Aromachology of Occitane en Provence on the forehead, nose, and chin. It will harden and dry. When it is dry, it will have absorbed all the sebum, tightened the pores, and purify the zone T.

Long live to the essential oils!


For my little cheeks dried out because of the cold, I will bring them comfort and calmness thanks to the Mask Baume Sublimating to the Magnolia of Erborian. And again, this brand entirely satisfy me me. It takes only 5 minutes for my skin to absorb all the balm. She really needed it.

I rinse with warm water at the beginning ending with a jet of cold water to preserve the elasticity.

Result: My skin breathes!

 
Last step, a small Cotton soaked with White System by Institut Esthederm lightening lotion. I have hesitated for a very long time, to use this lotion. Having a dark skin, I did not see the use. Finally, it allows me to illuminate my complexion during the winter season. For those who already have a white skin, this lotion will bring you a complexion of porcelain doll or Snow White if you prefer.

Speaking of Snow White it's time to apply my Cream Reine Blanche by Occitane en Provence, perfect in winter, creamy and fresh. It is a pleasant discovery.

My skin has regained its radiance! To do for an important occasion and if not every 3 weeks *.

* Contrary to what we think, the skin is renewed every 21 days so one exfoliation per month is enought. For oily skin, the scrub and rebalancing mask may be used throughout the face twice a month if necessary but a good daily cleansing routine would be sufficient with a more complete care once a month.

What about your skin my Dear ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire