mercredi 11 janvier 2017

My Deluxe Pedicure*

"Il est l'heure de se lever du bon pied !"

*(In France we can not say Pedicure, which is used only by doctors, instead we use "Beauté des Pieds" translated by "Feet's Beauty")
In winter, we prefer to curl up in our duvet in front of a good series and we sometimes forget to take care of the small details that make us beautiful and look good. At this time, foot care is not necessarily a priority. And yes ! Why taking care of them as we are sticking and shoes closed all day?

So it was necessary to motivate myself today to get there but the game worths the candle!
My tools and product for my Deluxe Foot Care

OK! so my feet are swollen and dry and deserve a little attention.


I begin by filling a basin with warm water to warm and relax by adding a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil, known for its relaxing benefits. Hmmm I feel that my little toes appreciate those few minutes of pure wellness!
I want to get rid of small dead skin. I use my scrub with the Amande d'Occitane in Provence (Shower Gum) to give me a sweet and pleasant exfoliation. A good nut on my wet feet and I rub with small rotating movements. After a few minutes, the product is dry on my skin, there are only a few fine grains that remind me of the fine sand of the beaches of Mauritius.

It's time to return to the heat! I gently rinses my feet in the basin and I dry them gently in a towel by making movements laid to continue the relaxation under the towel.

The best ? Heat the towel in the microwave at the beginning of the treatment a few seconds, after having a little moistened.

That's my feet are smooth! I attack my foot gratter over the rough areas and only serve to make the wearing of heels unpleasant. I do it right out of the foot bath for reasons of efficiency!Hop, I pass the Cuticle Oil of Occitane in Provence and I push the cuticles gently to enlarge my nails. I massage the excess oil to feed the tips of my little feet and my nails are strengthened!
I cut, fill and I sand. There is not much work as I do my Ritual every 2 to 3 weeks. For those who have more work, it is better to take care of this stage in priority, before the bath of the feet. If the nails are very hard to cut, they should be soaked to soften them.

And yes ! I experienced the anxiety of the beauty therapist when it was impossible to cut a nail. It is impossible to close the nail clipper of the nail even by drawing in all my strength!

So that's it! My feet are soft, clean, rid of all roughness and my nails are ready to be colored.
But before, I will feed them with Cream for the Feet of Shea Butter of Occitane in Provence. What a pleasure ! I adopt a simple protocol of Foot réflexology, I generously apply a good hazelnut cream up to the calf. I should do that more often!
The choice of my color among a nude color, dark, with glitter ... has gone towards the Classic Red of Body Minute which did not disappoint me this summer: Chic and Timeless. When we apply Red, we do not have the right to the error otherwise we go from Chic to Cheap!
So I go slowly using a degreaser on my nails to remove the residue of fat. I apply my base slowly and I start the first layer of red.

I remember, my trainer often told me that the first layer is the base but if it is not perfect you can catch it with the second layer.

My toes are ready to party!
I follow her advice, making thin layers but taking care not to exceed and apply the same amount on each nail to facilitate drying. The second layer allows me to perfect the application of the color and to border the tip of my nail to prevent the premature peeling of the varnish. My nails are varnished!
For those that are in a rush, pour a few drops of Drip Dry Lacker Drying Drops OPI, for a drying in 5 minutes. For my part, I am quietly installed in front of my film, I wait as much time as necessary. 


The finishing touch, a top coat to protect my nails and make them shine.

 And to say that I hated my little feet a few years ago !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire